Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Please pray

Please pray for the orphans in Luoyang SWI (Jian's orphanage). As we sponsor an older boy at the orphanage we received this message:

This past week there have been some changes made at the orphanage that will drastically change the lives of many of the kids we have been working with.We can't say much about the situation right now, but are asking all of our friends who pray to lift up these children, to ask God to keep his loving hand over them in this time.

Thank you all for your prayers, thoughts, and support.

CHF Team http://chinahomefoundation.blogspot.com/

I feel such a strong sense of spiritual warfare surrounding Luoyang. I keep asking why do these innocent children have to suffer?
The "China Home Foundation" has committed to helping the older children; preparing them for adult life, providing relationship and technical training, community mentors, unconditional love, and support. I pray for favor, God's favor on everything their hands touch, also for strength to endure this storm, and for God's mercy and grace to shine on each CHF worker, each child, and each government official.

2 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

Oh Cheri...I will be praying.
God is just...we have to remember that He is just and these children are His!

Sherri said...

I'm with you. I'll be praying!