has been signed! Now the final wait for TA!
Processing time cable to Article 5: 1 week
Give Thanks Always
3 years ago
Behold, at that time I will deal with all who afflict you; I will save the lame, And gather those who were driven out; I will appoint them for praise and fame In every land where they were put to shame. At that time I will bring you back, Even at the time I gather you; Zephaniah 3:19,20
5 comments:
Praise the Lord! You are so close now, Cheri! I'm thinking "Happy Thanksgiving!"
I wish we were going to China together!
Blessings~
Yessssssssssssssssss!
Oh Cheri I am so excited to see your update below and the wonderful news on little Jian!!!!!!! Thank you Lord! And a pic of his FOSTER MOTHER????? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eph. 3:20! It sounds like he is already been so prepared for your family, Cheri. Zeph. 3:17! I just am in awe of this beautiful news you're received before you travel...
And speaking of travel...Hallelujah for article 5!!!!!! COME ON TA!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm praying for you sweet friend...
Anything?
This seems like it is taking forever!!
Post a Comment