Behold, at that time I will deal with all who afflict you; I will save the lame, And gather those who were driven out; I will appoint them for praise and fame In every land where they were put to shame. At that time I will bring you back, Even at the time I gather you;
Zephaniah 3:19,20
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Surgery #7
Sarah is scheduled for surgery on Friday February 4th. Her surgeon is going to perform nasal reconstruction, a palate revision (to fix a large fistula) and a lip revision. This should help with her sleep apnea and speech challenges as well as prepare her for upcoming bone graft/hard palate repair in 1 1/2 to 2yrs. She is so excited because she will not have to wear her palatal obturator anymore (a retainer like device she wears to cover her fistula(hole) in the roof of her mouth) and she will FINALLY be allowed to chew gum. Oh the excitement, as she contemplates the joy of gum chewing with her siblings! Now if I can just keep her excited and thinking of gum as she recovers and begins her month long liquid/soft food diet.....
Feb 5th-Home Study Approved Feb 12th-I-800A-receipt Chicago March 11th-Jian's file SENT BACK! April 8th-Day #55-I-800A Approval! April 17th-Dossier Certified April 30th-Dossier Authenticated May 9th-DTC June 3rd-Jian's file received!!! June 11th-PA June 22nd-LID August 25th-in the matching room! Sept 3rd-China sends LOA Sept 9th-receive LOA(79 day wait) Sept 11th-LOA:China/I-800:NBC Sept 29th-I-800 approved by NBC Oct 1st-I-800 received at NVC Oct 6th-I-800 cabled to GZ Oct 13th-Article 5 signed Nov 9th-TA Nov 24th-Gotcha Day Dec 2nd-CA
1 comment:
Shoot I missed this update.
I hope all is going well for miss Hannah. My prayers are with her and you.
Post a Comment