Look what we received today! Eight pictures from Ladybugs & Love! Happy Birthday Handsome Boy! We hope you enjoyed your HUGE cake and care package! We also learned he has been with his foster family for 1 1/2 yrs. They call him Jian Hui and sometimes Hui Hui. His favorite color is blue and his favorite toys are balls and toy guns. He is not a picky eater and he has a foster sibling from the orphanage. Check out the pictures that look like the kids are ready to pray! (or maybe just keep their hands to themselves). Now that we know what he is called maybe we can finally decide on a name for him...
Give Thanks Always
3 years ago



3 comments:
I'm so glad I checked in today! These pictures warm my heart. He is such a little man! I'm so glad he had a nice birthday.
Aren't you glad you went ahead and did it? :)
Keep us posted!
HUGE cake! Oh my! I almost dropped in on you guys the other day when we were driving by ...next time I will [that is your warning!]
Every day you are a step closer.
Oh Cheri he is SO handsome! and those little hands folded, SWEET! YAY little man.......LOA is on it's way that means your family is coming SOON!!!!!
Praying for you Cheri!!!!!!!
Post a Comment